With the coming of a new year means W-2s and 1099s are due right around the corner. The due date for both is January 31, 2019. You will need the following information in order to accurately and timely report your 1099s:
- Social Secuirty Number or Federal Identification Number
- Individual of Business name
- Current address of person or business that will require a From 1099.
Additionally, you will want to verify the information on your employee’s W-2 forms. Ensure the following is accurate:
- Each employee’s Social Security Number
- Name is as it appears on their Social Security card
- Current address
If you need our help preparing and reporting your W-2s and 1099s for your business, please contact Mike Dempsey, CPA at email@example.com or 314-576-1350.