Our goal is to provide sound advice to the general contractors, subcontractors and home builders by developing solutions for the more complex business management needs of the construction industry.
We accomplish this goal by helping our clients increase efficiencies in each of the four construction processes – estimating, production, accounting and analysis. In addition to traditional accounting, auditing and tax services, we offer industry-specific business advisory services designed to increase your profitability, improve your competitive position and reduce your operating costs.
Our clients cover a wide range of specialty areas in the building trades, including commercial and residential construction, land development, site development, paving, electrical/mechanical operations, refrigeration, HVAC, etc.
Our construction industry specialists understand the importance of cash flow management, work-in-progress, project estimating and scheduling, cost allocation, as well as other operational and financial issues inherent in your industry. At BWTP P.C., we can help you build your business successfully.
Some of our specialized services include:
- Job cost control development
- Bid and estimating control development
- Profit analysis
- Bonding, insurance and licensing assistance
- Due diligence research and review
- Forecasting and budgeting
- On-time and overrun performance analysis
- Strategic planning
- Payroll reporting
- Succession planning
- Compensation, benefits and incentive planning
- Business valuation and litigation support
- Retirement and profit sharing plan
- Financial planning
- Financing analysis and procurement